1. The Liberty Prairie Foundation is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not shared beyond the Liberty Prairie Foundation without your consent. By submitting a listing, you are consenting to Northeast Illinois FarmLink positing your listing and its information on the website. We do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers to third-party organizations. Nor do we re-distribute or sell the information you provide as part of the creation of a profile listing on this website.
2. While website analytics are used, they are only used to understand traffic to the site, traffic flows within the site, and whether visitors to the site are coming from within northeast Illinois or beyond. Cookies are not used on this site.
3. The Liberty Prairie Foundation will only use personal information shared by users of the Northeast Illinois site about their farm operations or farmland properties in the following ways: (1) posting of profiles so that mutually beneficial farmer-farmland connections might be fostered, (2) individual connection facilitation efforts through the staff or designated agents of the Liberty Prairie Foundation who are in contact with farmers and landowners, and (3) as aggregated data for helping our organization and our partners understand opportunities and challenges for fostering more farmer-landowner connections in the future.
4. Your sharing of demographic information is voluntary and may be used as part of aggregate data reports concerning the demographics of who we serve.
5. We retain profile listing data as needed even after the listing is no longer active for analyzing trends in listings that will help us be more effective in connecting farmers and farmland owners going forward. We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
6. We may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you will find useful. This would likely come in the form of emails that would share new profile listings, education events, and tips on making farmer-landowner relationships work well.
7. This website contains links to other web sites which are operated by third parties. We provide these links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others. We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them.
This Privacy Statement was last revised on February 1, 2019. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.